All Design Websites In One Place.
Here you can follow 157 design websites just by visiting us. Check the design categories you like by clicking "popular" link at the top menu bar or our other editions such as FoodiePLX, FashionPLX at the bottom menu bar. Once you sign up, you can add more websites, categories you like and remove the ones you don't.
Learn more about MultiPLX or signup for personalized experience.
eVolo Magazine is pleased to announce the winners of the 2015 Skyscraper Competition. The award was established in 2006 to recognize outstanding ideas for vertical living.
First Place 2015 Skyscraper Competition Ewa Odyjas, Agnieszka Morga, Konrad Basan, Jakub Pudo Poland Away from everyday routines, in a dense city center, a secret garden that combines architecture and a nature is born.
Second Place 2015 Skyscraper Competition Suraksha Bhatla, Sharan Sundar India India’s Slum population is expected to surge to 104 million (9% of the national population) by 2017*.
Third Place 2015 Skyscraper Competition Egor Orlov Russia For the last few years mankind has accumulated more knowledge than in all its previous history.
Honorable Mention 2015 Skyscraper Competition Jethro Koi Lik Wai, Quah Zheng Wei Malaysia Limestone hills that are mined are doomed to suffer total annihilation, or become remnance of a souless terrain.
Honorable Mention 2015 Skyscraper Competition Qidan Chen China Because of facing threat from alternation of the natural growth pattern, deterioration of the global environment and excessive harvesting of the living creatures, more and more species of animals and plants are now endangered on the Earth.
Honorable Mention 2015 Skyscraper Competition Shi Yuqing, Hu Yifei, Zhang Juntong, Sheng Zifeng, He Yanan China Nowadays, there is growing problem in global climate.
Honorable Mention 2015 Skyscraper Competition Luigi Bertazzoni, Paolo Giacomo Vasino Italy Reversal Strategy is one answer to multiple emerging global questions.
Honorable Mention 2015 Skyscraper Competition Stuart Beattie United Kingdom In the past few decades the world economy has seen a global shift of industry and manufacturing eastwards to the emerging markets of China and India purely for economic efficiency but not innovation.
Honorable Mention 2015 Skyscraper Competition Ma Yidong, Zhu Zhonghui, Qin Zhengyu, Jiang Zhe China With the increasing demand of energy resources and the exhaustion of inland petroleum, the exploitation of marine seems inevitable.
Honorable Mention 2015 Skyscraper Competition Gabriel Munoz Moreno United States The constant change and growth of the human population that we are experiencing these days produce a collateral damage in the natural ecosystems where the cities stand all around the world.
Honorable Mention 2015 Skyscraper Competition David Sepulveda, Wagdy Moussa, Ishaan Kumar, Wesley Townsend, Colin Joyce, Arianna Armelli, Salvador Juarez United States Seen from space, the majority of the Earth’s surface is covered by oceans – that makes up 71% of the surface of the Earth, with the remaining 29% for land.
Honorable Mention 2015 Skyscraper Competition KHZNH Studio: Amir Izzat Adnan, Nur Farhanah Saffie Malaysia City populations are growing faster than the city infrastructure can adapt.
Honorable Mention 2015 Skyscraper Competition Zhang Zehua, Song Qiang, Liu Yameng China So forgettable, so engraved.
Honorable Mention 2015 Skyscraper Competition Taehan Kim, Seungii Lee, Yujin Ha Republic of Korea Neither did we know at first that the juvenile yet ingenious imagination of touching and catching the cloud would bring balance to the Earth… The mankind, despite their remarkable advancements, could not for once surpass the greatness of nature.
The exterior is defined by a 35 meter long facade that explains the visitors in a glance what they can find here: all that glitters is gold!
The Fresnel Trimaran designed by Margot Krasojević has a folding wingsail for a better lift to drag ratio, the sail’s frame is a built up mechanical structure similar to an airplane wing constructed from carbon fibre with a retractable Kevlar sail covered in aero-nautical film.
The proposal developed by AGi architects for the Qatar Courthouse restricted competition, organized by the Qatar Government, has been awarded second prize.
Ice Crystal designed by Virginia Melnyk arrives from a series of aggregations and adjustments inspired by the way that snowflakes and ice crystals are formed.
Experimental project SYMMETRYSCOPE tryes get to the bottom of symmetry and reveal its possibilities. At first step the liner symmetry was investigated and several columns were made.